Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now heading to Chennai for my third visit, this time to study the Tamil language (தமிழ்) for a year, live with some really great friends, and hopefully pick up some Tamil music along the way!
"Chasing the Daylight" by Philip Larue
...I was a soul
Stranded in bones before You
I was dream too afraid to dream without You
But now
I want to chase the daylight
Like it's the last day of my life
I want to run
Hide myself in the Son and feel all these fears
Melt away
And I will never look back no I will never look back
I'm gonna live this life
Chasing the daylight
There's still arrows in my heart
There's still times I fall apart
And all I am left with are "why's"
But then Your love falls like a heavy rain
And my heavy heart doesn't feel the pain
When You're by my side....
...I'm gonna live this life
Chasing the daylight...
...I'm chasing You, Lord
No comments:
Post a Comment