Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now heading to Chennai for my third visit, this time to study the Tamil language (தமிழ்) for a year, live with some really great friends, and hopefully pick up some Tamil music along the way!
"Chasing the Daylight" by Philip Larue
...I was a soul
Stranded in bones before You
I was dream too afraid to dream without You
But now
I want to chase the daylight
Like it's the last day of my life
I want to run
Hide myself in the Son and feel all these fears
Melt away
And I will never look back no I will never look back
I'm gonna live this life
Chasing the daylight
There's still arrows in my heart
There's still times I fall apart
And all I am left with are "why's"
But then Your love falls like a heavy rain
And my heavy heart doesn't feel the pain
When You're by my side....
...I'm gonna live this life
Chasing the daylight...
...I'm chasing You, Lord
Hi Shannon,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sending me your blog. The pictures are great. I am excited for you. I look forward to hearing more about the ministry.
I will be praying for you, the staff and children.
This will be a great God adventure. i expect to hear many testimonies small and great about what God will be doing with and through you there.
I hope you are having a great summer.
Sincerely, Jetta